MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our office reflects our unique culture: we have an office bar, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
In a newly created role within our Marketing team, we are looking for someone to develop the relationship with our Tradespeople through marketing and partnerships. You’ll achieve this by creating compelling marketing campaigns to attract new tradespeople and retain existing trade users, working closely with the rest of the team to implement through the channels. You will also be responsible for developing new business commercial partnerships to add more value for our tradespeople through discounts, preferential services, etc.
As part of our mission we aim to become the only platform tradespeople will head to, to find the highest quality jobs, helping them build long lasting and successful businesses. You will play a huge part in making this happen.
- Creating the trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the business, including senior stakeholders.
- Define, implement and execute the trade marketing plan to drive significant trade growth.
- Driving brand awareness within the tradespeople community.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of MyBuilder.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Creating marketing plans, ensuring all trade categories are considered.
- Developing new relationships with commercial partners which will benefit our tradespeople.
- Report on performance providing strategic and workable insights.
Who you are
You will have a passion for supporting small businesses. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You never complicate things. You are results obsessed. You want to learn more and love working in a team.
- 3+ years experience working as a marketing manager or in business development; ideally within a similar industry.
- Strong commercial outlook with an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- A proven track record in delivering campaigns on time and on budget.
- Highly motivated, with the desire to learn a new industry or grow their knowledge in the trade industry.
- Proven experience building and developing new commercial partnerships.
- Experience working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to leverage trade insights to drive strategic recommendations.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh food and exotic drinks (alcoholic and non)
- Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.