MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our office reflects our unique culture: we have an office bar, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
In a newly created role within our Marketing team, we are looking for someone to develop the relationship with our Tradespeople through marketing and partnerships. You’ll achieve this by creating compelling marketing campaigns to attract new tradespeople and retain existing trade users, working closely with the rest of the team to implement through the channels. You will also be responsible for developing new business commercial partnerships to add more value for our tradespeople through discounts, preferential services, etc.
As part of our mission we aim to become the only platform tradespeople will head to, to find the highest quality jobs, helping them build long lasting and successful businesses. You will play a huge part in making this happen.
- Creating the trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the business, including senior stakeholders.
- Define, implement and execute the trade marketing plan to drive significant trade growth.
- Driving brand awareness within the tradespeople community.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of MyBuilder.
- Coordinating the creation and delivery of marketing materials and content.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories.
- Creating marketing plans, ensuring all trade categories are considered.
- Developing new relationships with commercial partners which will benefit our tradespeople.
- Report on performance providing strategic and workable insights.
Who you are
You will have a passion for supporting small businesses. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You never complicate things. You are results obsessed. You want to learn more and love working in a team.
- 3+ years experience working as a marketing manager or in business development; ideally within a similar industry.
- Strong commercial outlook with an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- A proven track record in delivering campaigns on time and on budget.
- Highly motivated, with the desire to learn a new industry or grow their knowledge in the trade industry.
- Proven experience building and developing new commercial partnerships.
- Experience working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to leverage trade insights to drive strategic recommendations.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We offer all our employees the option to work remotely, in the office or hybrid, with a generous office allowance to help with travel costs. Whichever option you choose, we’ll give you a laptop with all the kit you need to work hybrid. You’ll also get to spend quality time with your colleagues and meet your manager 1:1 on monthly office days.
We’ll set you up with a shiny new laptop and all the kit to get you up and running. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day every year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible working options
- Office travel allowance
- Subsidised office lunch
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.