MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably).
What the role involves
We need a brilliant in-house talent acquisition specialist to help us build a brand new Customer Service team. The team will play a hugely important role in an exciting new initiative at MyBuilder so this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and committed recruiter. We need to form and grow the team quickly so time is of the essence. To help you succeed, we will allow you to focus all of your efforts on sourcing and recruiting the best people for this team, without any other distractions.
You will work closely alongside the Head of Customer Service in helping to develop role descriptions, screen candidates and optimise the recruitment journey from end-to-end, ensuring a good experience for both candidates and hiring team.
We are looking for an experienced customer service recruiter who is ready to work hard and help us hire a world-class team. Recruitment is massively important to us as a business and we will be looking for someone who cares as much as we do about filling lots of vacancies with high-quality people.
- Work with management to define and prioritise role requirements, craft desirable and enticing job descriptions, identify key skills to assess candidates and optimise our interview process.
- Use creative sourcing techniques to build an effective pipeline, which identifies and engages both active and passive candidates through a blend of recruitment methods, including social media, headhunting, job boards, referrals and networking.
- Ensure all candidates presented to the business meet the relevant competencies and share our company values.
- Conduct candidates screens, manage recruitment timelines and guide candidates on their interview journey.
- Be an effective ambassador for MyBuilder!
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years experience in an in-house or agency recruitment role.
- End to end recruitment experience including high volume activity & working to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the customer service employment market
- Ability to work on a number of different roles at one time
- Excellent research and sourcing skills - using a variety of sourcing methods to unearth the very best talent
- A keen eye for talent
- Highly developed interview skills with an ability to screen for key competencies and values
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy excellent coffee, great food and lively banter. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. Well also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Bonus holiday scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
How to apply
Send your CV and tell us why this is the role for you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.