MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.)
MyBuilder operates throughout the UK. Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! Nearest underground station is Farringdon. We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably). Come join our team!
To lead, manage and develop MyBuilders’ major online marketing channels to achieve customers growth targets with optimised CPAs/ ROI. You’ll own the relationships with our core partners like Google and Facebook, while looking for opportunities to expand our activities. You’ll also be tasked with finding and testing new channels, optimising existing channels and owning the digital marketing strategy. Reporting into our Chief Marketing Officer and line manager to a Performance Marketing specialist, you will manage, lead and inspire.
- Overall responsibility for the strategic growth of all our digital marketing campaigns to maximise ROI across a 2 sided marketplace.
- Hands-on approach for running performance marketing campaigns supporting PPC, Paid Social and SEO campaigns, evaluating each opportunity, proposing a plan and delivering it.
- Regular reporting to analyse and track campaigns against set objectives and KPIS, providing key insights on performance to senior stakeholders, including our US partner, IAC.
- Create and develop the testing and optimisation plan to improve on performance and capitalise on opportunities.
- Partner with cross functional teams to implement consistent messaging and high ROI campaigns.
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers such as Google, Bing, Facebook etc.
- Keep abreast and advise on industry best practice, changes and opportunities.
- Manage, lead and inspire your direct reports.
Who you are
You have a passion for all things digital. You attend key industry events, consume all the trade media and religiously follow the worlds digital thought leaders on social media. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You enjoy scaling and growing well developed accounts or building new accounts from scratch. You never complicate things. You are results obsessed. You have a passion to learn and love working in a team.
What you will bring – essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role either in-house or agency side.
- Best in class understanding of Paid and Organic Search.
- RLSA, Day Parting, Ad Rotation, Bid Optimisation, Location targeting & audience profiling, PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management strategies
- Happy working directly in google ads (adwords) without 3rd party software
- SEO strategies and landing page optimisation
- Facebook paid marketing expertise.
- Audience targeting, CPA optimisation, Facebook ad manager
- Online Video advertising optimisation.
- How to best use video for direct response across Youtube and Facebook
- Data driven with a good understanding of ROI measurement and optimisation.
- Good understanding & experience of the Paid Social landscape.
- Understanding of programmatic display advertising (RTB).
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel /google sheets and analytical skills to create reports working with large data sets and explain the performance to a wider audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at juggling multiple priorities and time management.
- High energy, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, team player.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We offer all our employees the option to work remotely, in the office or hybrid. Whichever option you choose, we’ll give you a laptop with all the kit you need to work effectively. You’ll also get to spend quality time with your colleagues and meet your manager 1:1 on monthly office days.
We’ll also add:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day for every year of service
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid and remote working options
- Travel allowance for office and hybrid team members
- Subsidised office lunch
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
How to apply
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV and tell us why this role is for you.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.