MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
MyBuilder operates throughout the UK. Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! Nearest underground station is Farringdon. We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably). Come join us!
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for the day to day operational management of all our paid search activity (Google Ads & Bing Ads), to acquire both homeowners and tradespeople to use MyBuilder. These are large, complex, high spend accounts, with tCPA and location based targeting at the heart of them.
In addition, you’ll also be supporting acquisition activity through other channels (Paid Social, Display, Video) as well as assisting the content marketing team’s SEO objectives.
- Be our PPC guru - own Paid Search as a channel through the continuous build-out and optimisation of our accounts to maximise performance and growth.
- Own the testing and optimising plan for paid search, running regular A/B tests and presenting your learnings and recommendations to senior management.
- Report on performance, results and budgets to senior managers providing key insights and recommendations that can benefit the business.
- Support content team on SEO and content research (keyword planning, tracking and reporting).
- Support Paid Social, Display & Video campaigns development, strategy and cross channel alignment.
Who you are
You are someone who has worked in paid search for at least 2 years and have managed large complex accounts, with location as an important dynamic. You love spending your time in Google Ads, planning and implementing campaign restructures, experiments, ad copy testing and hunting down the last 1% of ROI improvement.
You have a passion for all things digital. You attend key industry events, consume all the trade media and follow the worlds digital thought leaders on social media. You have a passion to learn and love working in a team. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You are results obsessed.
What you will bring – essential skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role either in-house or agency side.
- Best in class understanding of Paid Search including Audiences, Portfolio CPA bidding, Day Parting, Ad Rotation, Bid Optimisation, Location targeting & Audience profiling.
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features.
- Data driven with a good understanding of ROI measurement and optimisation.
- Exceptional analytical skills to create reports working with large data sets and explain the performance and action plans to a wider audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, team player.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served (no cap)
- Weekly and Monthly social events including 5aside Football, Film Club, Drinks & Dinners
- Drinks on Friday at our all-hands company celebration meeting
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Apply for this position
If this role excites you, complete an application and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.