MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London.
The Trade Quality Team are expert decision makers, tasked with evaluating our tradespeople at all stages of their MyBuilder application and supporting them throughout their MyBuilder membership. We are a growing team with a lot of responsibility and our actions shape the reputation of the site. Employing a range of technical tools, backed by sound judgement, our goal is to ensure homeowners meet only the best tradespeople on MyBuilder. In a typical day you might:
- Process new applications making decisions on their suitability for the site.
- Investigate and monitor the use and abuse of the site and feedback system.
- Carry out a risk assessment on a trade account following a customer complaint.
- Provide helpful and friendly assistance to tradespeople regarding their accounts.
- Collaborate with our Disputes team to review high-risk accounts.
- Contribute new ideas and share insights which would improve the team’s current processes.
Who we’re looking for
Our perfect candidate won’t have specific qualifications, however, we are looking for certain skills and attributes. We want people who are enthusiastic and have a real passion for helping our customers succeed. You must demonstrate:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The confidence to make tough decisions.
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes.
- The ability to flourish in a high pressure, ever-changing environment.
- Self-motivation and an interest in personal improvement.
- An ability to digest and analyse data, helping to inform our decisions on quality.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Bonus holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Apply for this position
If this role excites you, complete an application and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.