MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
MyBuilder operates throughout the UK. Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! Nearest underground station is Farringdon. We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably). Come join us!
The Trade Quality Team are expert decision makers, tasked with evaluating our tradespeople at all stages of their MyBuilder application and supporting them throughout their MyBuilder membership. We are a growing team with a lot of responsibility and our actions shape the reputation of the site. Employing a range of technical tools backed by sound judgement, our goal is to ensure homeowners meet only the best tradespeople on MyBuilder. In a typical day you might:
- Guide a not so tech-savvy tradesperson through our online application process.
- Use your sleuthing skills to investigate abuse of our feedback system.
- Risk-assess a trade account following a customer complaint.
- Tell a tradesperson we no longer feel comfortable listing their business on MyBuilder.
- Continuously developing the application process to ensure only the very best tradespeople join the platform.
- Contribute your ideas to improve the team’s processes.
Who we’re looking for
Our perfect candidate won’t have specific qualifications or experience, how we are looking for certain skills. We want people who are enthusiastic and have a real passion for helping our customers succeed. You must demonstrate:
- Confidence to make tough decisions.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to collaborate across teams and the initiative to work independently.
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes.
- An ability to flourish in a high pressure, ever changing environment.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We offer all our employees the option to work remotely, in the office or hybrid. Whichever option you choose, we’ll give you a laptop with all the kit you need to work effectively. You’ll also get to spend quality time with your colleagues and meet your manager 1:1 on monthly office days.
We’ll also add:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day for every year of service
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid and remote working options
- Travel allowance for office and hybrid team members
- Subsidised office lunch
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
## How to apply
If this sounds like your next challenge, write to us. No copy and paste cover letters, please; they make us sad.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.