MyBuilder.com is an innovative start-up based in East London, enabling homeowners to find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We are a hard working, close-knit team dedicated to creating an incredible product.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced leader who can motivate a small team of home workers and get things done. The Customer Support Manager will be based in our London office and is responsible for a team that helps our trade customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Be an effective player/coach. Dedicate a significant portion of your time each week to working cases across all support activities. Handle all escalations from the team.
- Day-to-day management duties such as shift scheduling, team and one-on-one meetings. Prioritise support queues effectively to meet customer demand.
- Improve employee engagement, communicate direction and goals, provide regular performance feedback and coach team members. Develop team and individual metrics. Manage the team to meet and exceed metrics.
- Create and continuously evaluate team workflows. Train and coach team members to ensure workflows and procedures are followed. Look for ways to optimise existing workflows to make team members more productive and efficient.
- Develop and maintain procedure documents that promote best practice and ensure consistent service delivery across the team.
- Foster good team relations and encourage collaboration with the wider team. Champion team achievements within the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of all support activities and make recommendations to improve our product and service.
- Participate in other projects as assigned by the Head of Customer Service.
Who we’re looking for
You’re a people person with at least 2 years experience in a supervisory or management position. Our support team works remotely so a big part your role will involve leading and motivating the team from afar and helping them connect with others across the wider team.
You should be process driven and excited by even the smallest opportunity to improve productivity. For you, the devil really is in the detail. Work volume is subject to change across all support activities, so you should be analytical and have experience of detailed resource planning. We’re a web business so you should have a healthy obsession with technology.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day every year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Office travel allowance
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.