This is not a traditional sales role. We’re not looking for the Wolves of Wall Street. We’re looking for someone who will passionately engage with MyBuilder’s mission to help great tradespeople succeed. This is an opportunity to make a real difference and positively impact the lives of our users.
The role is fully home-based until we can safely return to the office within COVID guidelines after which it will be a mix of time working from home and time in the office.
MyBuilder is a market leader in the UK and part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group who also own companies such as Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, and HomeAdvisor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A confident, engaging and persuasive telephone manner
- A proven track record of success in a sales/service environment
- A positive can-do approach to any given task
- Effective closing skills
- An understanding of the high level of productivity required to succeed
- The ability to hit the ground running, quickly grasping the necessary product knowledge
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes
What you’ll be doing:
- Picking up the phone and having honest conversations with existing users
- Guiding new users through the online application process
- Onboarding tradespeople so they get the most from our platform
- Gathering intelligence and feeding it back to the product team
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new laptop and all the kit to get you up and running. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served
- Flexible working with a mix of time working from home and time in the office
We’re keen to meet people from all backgrounds, so don’t worry if your experience doesn’t exactly match what we’re looking for. If you think you have what it takes to excel in this role, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Apply for this position
If this role excites you, complete an application and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.
About the Support Team
Support is the friendly face our customers turn to when they need help using MyBuilder. We’re proud MyBuilder experts and advocates. Our job is to listen and understand the person behind each case, figuring out and solving problems in a professional manner, helping each customer get the most out of our service.
The Support team is part of the Customer Service team at MyBuilder.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.