This is not a traditional sales role. We’re not looking for the Wolves of Wall Street. We’re looking for someone who will passionately engage with MyBuilder’s mission to help great tradespeople succeed. This is an opportunity to make a real difference and positively impact the lives of our users.
The role is fully home-based until we can safely return to the office within COVID guidelines after which we offer flexible remote, office based or hybrid working.
MyBuilder is a market leader in the UK and part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group who also own companies such as Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, and HomeAdvisor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A confident, engaging and persuasive telephone manner
- A proven track record of success in a sales/service environment
- A positive can-do approach to any given task
- Effective closing skills
- An understanding of the high level of productivity required to succeed
- The ability to hit the ground running, quickly grasping the necessary product knowledge
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes
What you’ll be doing:
- Picking up the phone and having honest conversations with existing users
- Guiding new users through the online application process
- Onboarding tradespeople so they get the most from our platform
- Gathering intelligence and feeding it back to the product team
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We offer all our employees the option to work remotely, in the office or hybrid. Whichever option you choose, we’ll give you a laptop with all the kit you need to work effectively. You’ll also get to spend quality time with your colleagues and meet your manager 1:1 on monthly office days.
We’ll also add:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day for every year of service
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid and remote working options
- Travel allowance for office and hybrid team members
- Subsidised office lunch
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
We’re keen to meet people from all backgrounds, so don’t worry if your experience doesn’t exactly match what we’re looking for. If you think you have what it takes to excel in this role, please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
About the Support Team
Support is the friendly face our customers turn to when they need help using MyBuilder. We’re proud MyBuilder experts and advocates. Our job is to listen and understand the person behind each case, figuring out and solving problems in a professional manner, helping each customer get the most out of our service.
The Support team is part of the Customer Service team at MyBuilder.