MyBuilder.com is an established London startup that matches homeowners with skilled, reliable tradesmen. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our expanding marketing team and help take MyBuilder to the next level.
The marketing team plays a key role in driving sales by signing up new tradesmen and attracting projects to the site. In a typical day you might:
- Conceive, design and write copy for MyBuilder advertising campaigns
- Work with the marketing team on digital retention activities
- Work with the digital designer on branding and product look and feel
- Assist the product manager and digital designer with UX work when required
The right person
We want to meet people who are passionate and creative, but understand and respect the commercial role of design.
- You will have a thorough understanding of our target customers and create marketing materials which make them think differently
- You will be a team player who has understood and values our unique culture
- You will have a proven track record in design, ideally in a commercial, client-side organisation
- You should understand or be willing to learn basic HTML and CSS
Life at MyBuilder
Our workplace is something we’re proud to maintain (with help from our tradesmen). We make our own bread, grind our own coffee and drink a lot of whisky. We also work hard, support each other and do what it takes to get the job done. Life at an ambitious startup isn’t for everyone, but if you want to get stuck in and make a difference in a stimulating and challenging new design role, we’d love to meet you. You must be willing to work flexible hours during the week and occasional weekends.
MyBuilder.com started with an original idea back in 2004, because our founder was a tradesman who experienced the dysfunctional industry firsthand. Since then, we’ve worked hard to create an award-winning web marketplace that matches homeowners with reliable tradesmen. We won Seedcamp in 2007, received numerous other business and entrepreneurial awards, and have heavyweight backing from Travis Perkins, Channel 4, and many well known internet angel investors.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.