We are looking for an amazing Office Manager who will help make MyBuilder a place where people love coming to work. In this varied role, you will manage our offices, provide general HR support to our team members, organise social events and more.
Reporting to the VP of Human Resources and working with the People Team across our other European businesses. This role will be based out of our London office with options to work hybrid.
Your key responsibilities can be broken down into the areas below:
- Hybrid workplace support
- General office upkeep
- Order and restock stationery/fridges
- Distribute post and courier deliveries
- Budget management and invoice admin
- Point of contact for concierge, security & facilities
- Landlord/tenant representative
- Office maintenance and improvement
- First aid/fire marshall
- Health and safety tasks and risk assessments
- Provide general administrative HR support
- Coordinate visa sponsorship applications
- Process right-to-work documents
- Help facilitate onboarding of new hires
- Support recruitment activities
- Manage our employee benefits programme
- Maintain our employee handbook
- Monthly all-hands get-togethers
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Other ad hoc social events
- Employee milestone celebrations and gifts
- Awareness days
- Book travel for distributed teams
- Manage temporary working abroad requests
Who we’re looking for
You will be highly organised, outgoing and energetic. You care about and love working with others. And you are comfortable juggling competing priorities under pressure, whilst still able to get the job done well with a smile on your face.
Skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Able to work under own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Able to prioritise tasks without direction in order to meet business goals
- Focused on delivering high-quality outcomes on time and within budget
- Previous experience in human resources preferred
- Comfortable with technology and software
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day every year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Hybrid and commuting allowance
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and part of IAC, a well-known New York based internet group (Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.