MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London.
MyBuilder is made up of a diverse team of experts in everything from tech, to customer service, to vetting trades, and more. Primarily we are looking for someone to sit within our customer operations team, tasked with evaluating our tradespeople at all stages of their MyBuilder application but with a view to lending a hand across all functions of the business based on day to day needs. We have a unique culture with an “everyone gets involved” ethos and you will sit at the centre of this, helping out with whatever is going on. This will require a willingness and ability to adapt to our agile working environment and fast paced, dedicated attitude to innovation.
In a typical day you might:
- Use your sleuthing skills to investigate abuse of our feedback system.
- Process and make assessments on ID sent in by applicants wanting to use our site.
- Mark our revolutionary in-house built trade evaluations taken by users and applicants.
- Help customer service ship awesome promotional merchandise.
- Assist our office manager in making our working environment the best it possibly can be.
- Contribute your ideas to improve the team’s processes.
Who we’re looking for
Our perfect candidate won’t have specific qualifications or experience, however we are looking for certain skills. We want people who are enthusiastic and have a real passion for helping our business succeed. You must demonstrate:
- Confidence to make tough decisions.
- A “can-do” attitude.
- A willingness to get stuck in and help whatever the task.
- The ability to collaborate across teams and be agile throughout the day.
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes.
- The ability to flourish in a high pressure, ever-changing environment.
- A dedicated and team centric work ethic.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new laptop and all the kit to get you up and running. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day every year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Office travel allowance
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
How to apply
If this sounds like your next challenge, write to us. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.