MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We are a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor). Our bright and spacious office is located in the centre of Clerkenwell, Central London. We’re looking for dedicated individuals who share our values and want to help us transform the home improvement industry.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to help us roll out and manage a brand new implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud. You will work with partners and key stakeholders in Customer Service, Sales, Product and Marketing to develop, optimise and maintain Salesforce to meet our ambitious and ever-changing business needs.
- Develop, test, release and maintain workflows, rules, page layouts, custom fields/objects and other customisations
- Work with our in-house tech team to integrate with back-end systems
- Improve the user experience, fix bugs, review and maintain data accuracy
- Identify and implement usability improvements and enhancements
- Work alongside all end-users to understand requirements, prioritise changes and communicate updates
- Support Salesforce users across the business on a day-to-day basis
- Produce bespoke and on-going reports and dashboards for the business
- Develop training materials and deliver training that increases adoption and productivity
- Work with other Homeadvisor International businesses to share ideas and best practices
Who we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate is a detail orientated self-starter who is able to work on multiple tasks and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. A large part of your role will involve working with others so you should be outgoing and enthusiastic, open to new ideas and enjoy collaborating to achieve great results.
You should apply if you have:
- At least 2 year’s experience in a Salesforce administrator role
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM-201)or equivalent experience
- Lightning App Builder experience (beneficial)
- Experience building integrations using Salesforce APIs
- Salesforce workflow experience
- Experience with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities and Salesforce data tools
- Intermediate/advanced level of spreadsheets
- Track record in data analysis
- SQL knowledge (beneficial)
Why you’ll like working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Bonus holiday scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Apply for this position
If this role excites you, complete an application and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.