MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our headquarters reflect our unique culture: we have an office bar, guitars, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
Reporting into our Chief Marketing Officer, the main focus is the development and optimisation of all PPC accounts (Google, Bing, Facebook etc). In addition, you will also develop other biddable media opportunities in Paid Social, Video and Display. You will be tasked with scaling customer acquisition whilst optimising ROI to the point of diminishing returns.
You will provide regular performance updates, both internally and to our parent company, and be prepared to articulate your decisions, thought processes and results. This will require sourcing data from the native accounts (AdWords etc.), GA and our internal admin system, and producing reports that mash this data together and help the team to understand our acquisition channels and how they interact with each other.
Performance Marketing has historically been our biggest paid customer acquisition tool and therefore one of the largest spends in the business, the ideal candidate will thrive with the focus that comes with this. We’re aiming to become the go-to resource when looking for a tradesman, and your work will play a huge part in making that happen.
- Be our PPC guru; develop, build and optimise our accounts to maximise ROI.
- Build out other biddable media channels; evaluate each opportunity, propose a plan and deliver it.
- Report on performance and results on a regular basis.
- Own the testing and optimisation plan.
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers such as Google.
- Keep abreast and advise on industry best practice, changes and opportunities.
The right person
You have a passion for all things digital. You attend key industry events, consume all the trade media and religiously follow the worlds digital thought leaders on social media. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You enjoy scaling and growing well developed accounts or building new accounts from scratch. You never complicate things. You are results obsessed. You have a passion to learn and love working in a team.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role either in-house or agency side.
- Best in class understanding of Paid Search including RLSA, Day Parting, Ad Rotation, Bid Optimisation, Location targeting & audience profiling
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools.
- Data driven with a good understanding of ROI measurement and optimization.
- Good understanding & experience of the Paid Social landscape.
- Understanding of programmatic display advertising (RTB)
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel and analytical skills to create reports working with large data sets and explain the performance to a wider audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at juggling multiple priorities and time management
- High energy, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, team player
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh food and exotic drinks (alcoholic and non)
- Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.