MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our headquarters reflect our unique culture: we have an office bar, guitars, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
The Marketplace Analyst will support the business by delivering high-quality strategic and tactical analysis which will provide tangible insight for the broader teams. You will support the MyBuilder team with analyses of liquidity by trade and geography, as well as ensuring the acquisition efforts for both new job postings and new tradespeople sign ups are optimised. This position reports to the CMO however you will be required to work closely with the Technology, Product and the CEO.
As part of our mission we aim to become to the only platform tradespeople will head to, to find the highest quality jobs, helping them build long lasting and successful businesses. You will play a huge part in making this happen.
- Ensure healthy balance of supply and demand by analysing data at a geo-level and trade type.
- Recommend new areas for expansion by analysing internal and external demand data.
- Make pricing recommendations based on demand and liquidity analysis.
- Enhance and develop predictive models and algorithms for the incremental value of a Job at the time of posting.
- Work with the marketing team to provide them with the insight and guidance on where the acquisition budget is best spent and most effective.
- Reporting on data and trends relating to trade categories and job postings, presenting all findings to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Collaborating with the engineering and product team to provide data driven insights for optismation across the product.
Who you are
You love data and creating simplicity even where there is lots of complexity. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You never complicate things. You are results obsessed. You want to learn more and love working in a team.
- 3+ years experience in a trade marketing role (ideally working with a B2B market place).
- Excellent analytics skills with proven experience in drawing insights from multiple data sources.
- Self motivated, curious and passionate about solving problems.
- Ability to communicate complex analytic solutions and insights clearly across all teams and senior stakeholders in the business.
- Knowledge of SQL is ideal.
- Strong Excel and Google Sheet skills.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh food and exotic drinks (alcoholic and non)
- Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Apply for this position
If this role excites you, complete an application and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.