MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our headquarters reflect our unique culture: we have an office bar, guitars, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
In a newly created role within our Marketing team, we are looking for someone to enhance the proposition for our Tradespeople through the introduction of additional commercial relationships & partnerships and improved marketing.
You’ll need to attract new tradespeople and retain existing trade users and work closely with the rest of the marketing team to implement through the channels.
As part of our mission we aim to become the only platform tradespeople will head to, to find the highest quality jobs, helping them build long lasting and successful businesses. You will play a huge part in making this happen, by creating the trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the business.
- Developing new relationships with commercial partners which will benefit our tradespeople.
- Drive and increase brand awareness within the tradespeople community.
- Attending and presenting at trade shows and events on behalf of MyBuilder.
- Reporting on data and industry trends relating to trade categories, identifying areas for expansion and development.
- Creating the trade marketing strategy and communicating this to the business, including senior stakeholders.
Who you are
You will have a passion for supporting small businesses. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You never complicate things. You are results obsessed. You want to learn more and love working in a team.
- 3+ years experience working as a marketing manager or in business development; ideally within a similar industry.
- Strong commercial outlook with an ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Highly motivated, with the desire to learn a new industry or grow their knowledge in the trade industry.
- Proven experience building and developing new commercial partnerships.
- Experience working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to leverage trade insights to drive strategic recommendations.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served (no cap)
- Flexible working with a mix of time working from home and time in the office
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.