MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
MyBuilder operates throughout the UK. Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! Nearest underground station is Farringdon. We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably). Come join us!
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operational management of our paid search accounts (Google Adwords & Bing Ads). These are large complex accounts, with location based targeting at the heart of them.
- Be our PPC guru; develop, build and optimise our accounts to maximise ROI.
- Own the testing and optimising plan for paid search, running regular A/B tests and presenting your learnings and recommendations to senior management.
- Explore new and innovative ways to optimise our entire digital marketing strategy across Google, Bing, Facebook & Youtube.
- Collaborate with the product team on new landing page optimisation ideas to improve the conversion rate of our digital campaigns.
- Report on performance, results and budgets to senior managers providing key insights and recommendations that can benefit the business.
Who you are
You are someone who has worked in paid search for at least 2 years and have managed large complex accounts, with location as an important dynamic. You love spending your time in Adwords, planning and implementing campaign restructures, experiments, ad copy testing and hunting down the last 1% of ROI improvement.
You have a passion for all things digital. You attend key industry events, consume all the trade media and religiously follow the worlds digital thought leaders on social media. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You are results obsessed. You have a passion to learn and love working in a team.
What you will bring – essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role either in-house or agency side.
- Best in class understanding of Paid Search including RLSA, Day Parting, Ad Rotation, Bid Optimisation, Location targeting & audience profiling.
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features.
- Data driven with a good understanding of ROI measurement and optimisation.
- Exceptional analytical skills to create reports working with large data sets and explain the performance to a wider audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at juggling multiple priorities and time management.
- High energy, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, team player.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
We also offer
Competitive salary Company pension Bonus holiday scheme Childcare vouchers Cycle to work scheme Season ticket loan Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
How to apply
Send your CV and tell us why this is the role for you.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
- No current vacancies