MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
MyBuilder operates throughout the UK. Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! Nearest underground station is Farringdon. We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably). Come join us!
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operational management of our paid search accounts (Google Adwords & Bing Ads). These are large complex accounts, with location based targeting at the heart of them.
- Manage and optimise our PPC accounts to maximise volume at the right ROI.
- Report on performance and results on a regular basis.
- Paid Search Testing.
- Innovation of our campaigns.
Who you are
You are someone who has worked in paid search for at least 2 years and have managed large complex accounts, with location as an important dynamic. You love spending your time in Adwords, planning and implementing campaign restructures, experiments, ad copy testing and hunting down the last 1% of ROI improvement.
You have a passion for all things digital. You attend key industry events, consume all the trade media and religiously follow the worlds digital thought leaders on social media. You are ruthless in managing your time and areas of focus. You are able to efficiently prioritise your work. You are results obsessed. You have a passion to learn and love working in a team.
What you will bring – essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role either in-house or agency side.
- Best in class understanding of Paid Search including RLSA, Day Parting, Ad Rotation, Bid Optimisation, Location targeting & audience profiling.
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features.
- Data driven with a good understanding of ROI measurement and optimisation.
- Exceptional analytical skills to create reports working with large data sets and explain the performance to a wider audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and goal-oriented; good at juggling multiple priorities and time management.
- High energy, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, team player.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh food and exotic drinks (alcoholic and non)
- Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.