MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.)
Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably). Come join us!
We are looking for a creative, interdisciplinary, and resourceful product manager who can deliver measurable, functional, and delightful experiences to both consumers and tradespeople. Not only will you be responsible for helping to define the roadmap, you will also dive deep into details, working closely with design, tech, marketing, and other areas of the business to ensure the right features are built to address specific problems. You will be responsible for understanding the needs (pain, difficulty, but also opportunity) of both sets of users, consumers and tradespeople, identifying product improvements that are effective and usable.
Reporting in to our Head of Product, the successful candidate will collaborate with all areas of the business and have the opportunity to turn meaningful ideas into reality. This critical role requires user empathy, strong cross-team collaboration skills, comfort digging into data, and the ability to communicate ideas and opinions effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in planning and developing the roadmap, long term and short term, focusing on features that align to objectives and key results.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative features.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Develop new product ideas and functions based on user needs, pain points, or possible business opportunity that will increase engagement, growth, and revenue.
- Become the go-to person in the product team for clarifying details of features, projects, and even minor or small bug and copy fixes.
- Define and analyse key metrics and data to understand and convey potential product and business successes.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, trade quality, and other members of the team to ensure product and tech needs are met.
- 3+ years experience as a product manager, prioritising, defining, and delivering user facing experiences.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Significant analytical and technical understanding with the ability to challenge and be challenged to ensure all decisions will create impact.
- Creative thinker with a passion for products, with the ability to excite and engage.
- Able to communicate with both technology and business teams.
- Comfortable designing simple user interfaces, creating basic wireframes and mockups to communicate an idea or feature.
- Experience working across all platforms (mobile, desktop and tablet).
- Familiarity with writing specifications and working in a Kanban / Agile environment.
- Strong customer focus and user empathy.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
We also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Bonus holiday scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
How to apply
Send us your CV and tell us why this is the role for you.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.