MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.)
Our bright and spacious office is located bang in the centre of Clerkenwell (the most interesting creative hotspot in London), with great surrounding areas of East London, including Shoreditch, Old Street and Angel! We enjoy shiny Apple products, excellent coffee, free lunches, lively banter and the most competitive office table tennis league in town (probably.) Come join our team!
What the role involves
You’ll be working with the Facilities Manager to help make our office a kick-ass place to work. Based in our reception, you will serve as the friendly face of our company welcoming visitors, contractors and suppliers. You will work closely with other teams within the business to keep MyBuilder running smoothly.
Responsibilities will include
- Meet and greet all visitors with a friendly smile!
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintaining the kitchen space, restrooms and meetings room, keeping them presentable and making sure everything is fully stocked.
- Placing orders for office supplies.
- Organising bi monthly office social events.
- Adhoc office support errands.
- IT support - ordering and setting up all computer software for new starters.
- Assist in producing weekly mailouts.
- Support our Trade Quality team on various admin duties including ID verification for our tradespeople.
Who we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have a down to earth, confident and enthusiastic approach to problem solving. You will crave variety, stimulation and have a willingness to learn new skills.
One of our key company values is having a DIY attitude. This is a very hands on role, assisting our Facilities Manager with occasional office improvement projects and day-to-day repairs. No two days will be the same!
- Previous experience in an office management or admin role although enthusiasm and go getter attitude is much more important.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and juggle several tasks at one time.
- Team player, but able to use initiative and take responsibility for fulfilling tasks.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served (no cap)
- Flexible working with a mix of time working from home and time in the office
How to apply
If this sounds like your next challenge, write to us. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.