We’re looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Customer Operations Team in London. This person will report to the COO and work closely with our customer operations managers to drive improvements across all aspects of our customer-facing organisation.
The role is home-based until we can safely return to the office within COVID guidelines after which it will be a mix of time working from home and time in the office.
MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.).
What you’ll be doing
- Work alongside the customer operations managers to create or optimise existing systems, processes and procedures that drive operational efficiencies, solve problems and raise standards.
- Identify opportunities then go on to scope, develop and execute special projects to dramatically improve our customer operations capabilities.
- Use data to create forecasting and capacity planning models that help plan how we scale our operations teams.
- Create reports and detailed analyses around operational performance and cost. Identify ways in which we can take a structured and data-driven approach to manage performance.
- Set up and run reports required for regular business performance reviews at the department level.
- Work with the COO in areas including goal setting and performance management.
- Facilitate communication flow between operations teams and coordinate activities.
- Deep dive into operational issues and drive timely resolution. Act as the first point of escalation for the operations managers.
- Promote operational initiatives throughout the business and gain the necessary stakeholder support to get things done.
- Background and experience in customer operations
- Project management skills with experience in operational project delivery
- A solid business understanding. Uses quantitative and qualitative data to drive decision making
- Analytical skills and adept at handling data. Able to tell a clear story and provide insights with data
- Highly numerate. Expert with Sheets/Excel
- Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining an operational reporting framework
- Skilled at connecting work streams across different teams
- Able to influence and collaborate with people of all levels and disciplines across the company
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a changing environment
- Previous Salesforce implementation experience desirable
- Previous people management experience a plus
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new laptop and all the kit to get you up and running. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day every year
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible working options
- Office travel allowance
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
Found your perfect fit?
If this role excites you, send your CV and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder. No copy and paste cover letters please, they make us sad.
Apply for this position
If this role excites you, complete an application and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.