MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our office reflects our unique culture: we have an office bar, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
The trade success team provide top level support and guidance for all our tradesmen. We are passionate about great customer service, ensuring everyone is dealt with in a positive and professional manner. As part of the team, you will take pride in helping tradesmen use the site effectively to grow a successful business, in an often unfamiliar digital environment. In a typical day you might:
- Offer tailored advice to a new builder who is struggling to win his first job
- Troubleshoot an app related issue over the phone with a plasterer
- Support a successful bricklayer who just received his first negative review
- Visit a plumber to find out how MyBuilder got her business off the ground
- Explain the benefits of our no refund policy to a frustrated decorator
- Share what you learned today with the rest of the team
The right person
We’re looking for people who understand the value of fantastic customer service. Our trade members can be uncompromising at times, so you must be confident, positive and unflappable. We want people who genuinely love talking to customers and take pride in writing a great email. Our ideal person will have:
- 2+ years experience in Customer relations role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills; understanding and compassionate
- A natural ability to empathise
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to learn new systems with ease
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely Clerkenwell office. As part of a close-knit team, you’ll benefit from regular peer support and feedback to help you succeed and progress in your role at MyBuilder. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a world class team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served (no cap)
- Flexible working with a mix of time working from home and time in the office
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.