MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our office reflects our unique culture: we have an office bar, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
The trade success team provide top level support and guidance for all our tradesmen. We are passionate about great customer service, ensuring everyone is dealt with in a positive and professional manner. As part of the team, you will take pride in helping tradesmen use the site effectively to grow a successful business, in an often unfamiliar digital environment. In a typical day you might:
- Offer tailored advice to a new builder who is struggling to win his first job
- Troubleshoot an app related issue over the phone with a plasterer
- Support a successful bricklayer who just received his first negative review
- Visit a plumber to find out how MyBuilder got her business off the ground
- Explain the benefits of our no refund policy to a frustrated decorator
- Share what you learned today with the rest of the team
The right person
We’re looking for people who understand the value of fantastic customer service. Our trade members can be uncompromising at times, so you must be confident, positive and unflappable. We want people who genuinely love talking to customers and take pride in writing a great email. Our ideal person will have:
- 2+ years experience in Customer relations role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills; understanding and compassionate
- A natural ability to empathise
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to learn new systems with ease
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy excellent coffee, great food and lively banter. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time. We’ll also add:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh food and exotic drinks
- Foosball, darts, skateboards & guitars
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
Apply for this position
If this role excites you, complete an application and tell us why you want to work at MyBuilder.
Customer Operations Associate
Sales Retention Specialist
Customer Success Manager
Assessment and Content Researcher
Customer Service Advisor, Consumer Support
Senior Customer Service Advisor, Consumer Support