MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradesmen through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Tripadvisor, Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.). MyBuilder operates throughout the UK and our head office is located in Clerkenwell, Central London. Our office reflects our unique culture: we have an office bar, a staff band and colleagues who cook each other lunch.
The trade success team provide top level support and guidance for all our tradesmen. We are passionate about great customer service, ensuring everyone is dealt with in a positive and professional manner. As part of the team, you will take pride in helping tradesmen use the site effectively to grow a successful business, in an often unfamiliar digital environment. In a typical day you might:
- Offer tailored advice to a new builder who is struggling to win his first job
- Troubleshoot an app related issue over the phone with a plasterer
- Support a successful bricklayer who just received his first negative review
- Visit a plumber to find out how MyBuilder got her business off the ground
- Explain the benefits of our no refund policy to a frustrated decorator
- Share what you learned today with the rest of the team
The right person
We’re looking for people who understand the value of fantastic customer service. Our trade members can be uncompromising at times, so you must be confident, positive and unflappable. We want people who genuinely love talking to customers and take pride in writing a great email. Our ideal person will have:
- 2+ years experience in Customer relations role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills; understanding and compassionate
- A natural ability to empathise
- An aptitude for technology and the ability to learn new systems with ease
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We offer all our employees the option to work remotely, in the office or hybrid. Whichever option you choose, we’ll give you a laptop with all the kit you need to work effectively. You’ll also get to spend quality time with your colleagues and meet your manager 1:1 on monthly office days.
We’ll also add:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day for every year of service
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid and remote working options
- Travel allowance for office and hybrid team members
- Subsidised office lunch
- Annual personal development grant + days off
- Generous new hire referral bonus
For more information on how we store your data please read our Privacy Notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, colour, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
How to apply
We have filled this role and are not currently looking. However you are welcome to send in your CV for us to keep on file.
This position is closed
Sorry, this position is closed. Please see other roles listed here.
Our London Office
Our London office is in the heart of Dickensian Clerkenwell, a short hop from Farringdon station amid some of the best pubs, restaurants and coffee shops in London. Exmouth Market is on our doorstep, but if you just want to hang out in the office, that’s fine too - we have two floors stuffed with high-end tech, an espresso machine, fridges packed with snacks and drinks, and lots of games to play.